Gravattack is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Galilean from the planet Keplorr.
Ben as GravattackEdit
Gravattack is literally a living planet. He is a large, bulky, reddish-brown alien with rocky skin, a giant mouth and a molten lava planet core at the center of his body. His feet are tan with three toes. He has three fingers and one thumb on each hand. He wears black shorts with green stripes and a green belt with white stripes. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his forehead.
Albedo as Negative GravattackEdit
Negative Gravattack is magenta-colored, and has red eyes. His Ultimatrix (Recreated) symbol is red, and is in the same location as Ben's Gravattack's Omnitrix symbol.
Bad Ben as GravattackEdit
Bad Ben as Gravattack is violet colored, and has mint green eyes. His core and gravity powers are purple. His Omnitrix symbol is mint green, and is in the same location as Ben's Gravattack's Omnitrix symbol.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Gravattack can control gravity to manipulate the weight of objects, motion of objects, or slam them down to the ground with ease.
Gravattack can make matter or energy orbit around him whenever he retracts his limbs, giving himself the appearance of a planetoid sphere.
Gravattack can manipulate his own gravity in order to levitate.
Gravattack possesses enhanced strength as shown when he punched a hole in the ground when trying to hit the Time Beast.
Gravattack has enhanced durability, as shown when he endured physical attacks from Fistrick's Class 12 Armored Mecha Suit.
Gravattack can survive in a vacuum.
As revealed in Food Around the Corner, if he takes large amounts of damage to his core, Gravattack could meltdown and explode, much like an actual planet.
Gravattack's large body makes it hard to move in small spaces.
As shown in For a Few Brains More, sudden changes of mass can throw off Gravattack's orbit.
As shown in Fight at the Museum, Gravattack can not stop someone from using energy-based attacks.
His name comes from the combination of gravity, his main power, and attack, the way he mainly uses that power.
- Graviton was the concept name for Gravattack early on in production of Ben 10 Omniverse
- In the subtitles of A Jolt from the Past, Gravattack's name is spelled as Gravitonn.
- Gravattack's gravity aura was white in A Jolt from the Past and Hot Stretch, but starting in Vilgax Must Croak, the aura's color changed to green.
- Gravattack is featured on disc two of Ben 10: Omniverse - Vol. 1 A New Beginning.
- Gravattack has a different size in every appearance. In A Jolt from the Past and While You Were Away, Gravattack is two times Rook's size. In Food Around The Corner, Gravattack is about 1.5 times Rook's size. In For A Few Brains More, Gravattack is three times Rook's size. This also happens with Way Big.